CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: Monitor man/men

Smile Monitor man/men

There is a website, a forum like this I joined (sorry I can't state its URL) where I think I am being watched after I participate in debates of particular religious beliefs.
    I believe in ghosts, so I believe in the existence of gods/goddesses. For things I can't explain, I blame it's ghost's or god's works.
    I keep saying, perhaps a hundred times :I believe:'s then people monitor my access. At least I discover there are so many guys/gals who may share the same dream. Who doesn't love money, fame, freedom, and success ? Hey wake up, and repeat after me "I believe in angels". Your dreams will probably come true too!

Re: Monitor man/men

Hey wake up, and repeat after me "I believe in angels". Your dreams will probably come true too!
    You can believe whatever you want but believe doesn't change reality. If you want your dreams to come true, you will have to face reality and work on making your dreams come true.

VictorN is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

Quote Originally Posted by somedaysomewhere
    ... "I believe in angels". Your dreams will probably come true too!
    Hmmm, a new Martin Luther King?
    Victor Nijegorodov

Hi, somey
    I believe there is an option for Photoshop users to select and isolate a particular color in an image.

Eh! Mr.webman, do you watch all Finias and Ferb's episodes on Disney Channel ? You sound like a lost comic actor.

I believe that, if God (whatever this entity might be) exists, then God (whatever this entity might be) likes science far more than religion (which is, oh, such a childish thing).
    I also believe that God (whatever this entity might be) probably finds people who believe ghost exist without any valid proof whatsoever quite amusing, just as God (whatever this entity might be) most likely benevolently laughs at people who dismiss the existence of ghost without any valid proof whatsoever (even if they are right, because how can they just jump to conclusions like that? ).
    I also believe God (whatever this entity might be) could be a programmer (whatever this entity might be).
    (Yes, I totally ripped-off that link from a different thread here. )

True, having a belief is always better than having none.
    Seriously, I don't know who is who on board and off-board actually. Will you say 'hello' to me if you meet me in the street, will you stare at me as if I just stole something from my neighbor ?
    But sure, I will ignore you!

True, having a belief is always better than having none.
    Why ? I think the opposite is true. These days it's hard to belief in yourself, imagine how hard it is to believe in stuff that has no bases of proof at all. Also, fi you don't belief in stuff that doesn't exist, the more time you have to accept and see reality for what it is.