Full Time Technical Recruiter roles in Dallas, TX and Fairfax, VA
Human Capital Consultants is a strategic professional services consulting organization serving industry leading, entrepreneurial, and near start-up organizations across the United States and Canada. Human Capital Consultants offers proven, customizable and metric driven solutions for our clients’ Recruitment, Human Capital Management, and Human Resource Consulting needs. Human Capital Consultants has the experience and bandwidth to provide clients a wide array of resources from a single Recruitment or HR Resource to an entire team dedicated to single or multi-location needs, including Strategic Engagement Planning and Management. For more information visit our web site http://www.humancapitalconsultants.com
Technical Recruiter – Full time positions in Fairfax, VA and Dallas, TX
Our client helps their clients improve their bottom line through information technology strategy and solutions. Their goal is to be the #1 privately held IT consulting firm in the world and their future looks bright. Our client is currently seeking a Technical Recruiter in their Corporate Office located in Dallas. In addition to education, experience, and skills, our client is looking for prospective employees who fit within their culture and share their core values.
· Use a variety of traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques to attract high performing candidates.
· Partner with the Leadership on staffing plans and recruitment strategies.
· Identify, recruit, screen, interview and recommend talented prospective talent for employment.
· Manage employment agencies and search firms when needed, including negotiating and controlling employment-related fees.
· Research, analyze, prepare and present accurate staffing-related statistics and data including time to fill, turnover, sourcing, pipelines, projections, etc.
· Maintain up to date job descriptions and salary ranges for all positions.
· Research and obtain compensation surveys and other sources of salary information.
· Minimum 3 years as a Technical Recruiter within a corporate or agency environment.
· Demonstrated track record in creative and cost-effective recruiting, with a track record of hiring outstanding talent
· Strong organizational skills with proven ability to effectively plan and administer programs to achieve business objectives.
· Strong experience within a fast-paced, challenging recruiting environment.
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
· Desire to work in a team-based environment
· Experience in the Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
· Ability and willingness to adapt to changing priorities and requirements
Our client offers a competitive compensation plan, profit sharing, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, 401k, Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision, HAS and Flexible Spending Account, 4 weeks paid time off per year, paid holidays, and more!