Sr. Front End Developer - Full time position in Maynard, MA
Human Capital Consultants is a strategic professional services consulting organization serving industry leading, entrepreneurial, and near start-up organizations across the United States and Canada. Human Capital Consultants offers proven, customizable and metric driven solutions for our clients’ Recruitment, Human Capital Management, and Human Resource Consulting needs. Human Capital Consultants has the experience and bandwidth to provide clients a wide array of resources from a single Recruitment or HR Resource to an entire team dedicated to single or multi-location needs, including Strategic Engagement Planning and Management. For more information visit our web site http://www.humancapitalconsultants.com.
Our client is a NYC & Boston area start-up building a realtime intent engine. Our client is backed by blue-chip investors. Their work is making the web more relevant for everyone. They are changing perceptions of what is possible in digital media. They live and breathe realtime web. Their attitude is the Rock and Roll of Dylan going electric, Hendrix at Monterey and The Ramones at CBGBs.
Currently our client is recruiting for a creative and passionate Sr. Front-End Development Expert. We are seeking a Developer with experience building complex web products. The successful candidate will be a core member of the development team working closely and collaboratively with web design and backend software engineers.
You will be joining a vanguard team whose footprint has already transformed the web using realtime data in the areas of media, advertising, networking and finance. Your performance will be held to the highest standards of productivity and achievement - the same ones we they hold themselves to. You will be constantly challenged. Are you ready to turn your amp up to 11?
• Lead the front end development of their software
• Work with team members to define the feature roadmap and technical strategy
• Provide technical leadership as the team grows to maintain a strong team culture
• Collaborative / team approach to product development
• Experience working in a startup or near startup environment
• Must be a self-starter, able to prioritize your own workload, and meet deadlines
• Data Visualization experience is a plus
• Design skills in Photoshop/Fireworks is a plus
• Experience with Django for web serving backend is a plus