March 16th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Microsoft WCF C# Specialists needed
My client is looking to identify two Senior specialists to design and develop complex middleware
including Service Oriented Architectures (SOA). The successful candidates will have excellent experience in critical systems and can design and deliver generic reusable service oriented frameworks. The candidates should understand and be able to articulate a
broad range of core concepts, including distributed processing, multithreading, concurrency
problems and resolutions, and optimum utilization of resources for enhancing the performance of
- Bsc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related major.
- Strong knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, WCF/WPF, Console programming.
- Good understanding and experience with distributed transaction processing, non-stop
processing, threads, concurrency, Service Oriented Architectures, etc.
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems & Web servers.
- Ability to integrate with databases (Oracle or MS-SQL), Web Services and front-end web
- Experience with development environments, preferably VisualStudio.NET 2008 and 2010.
- Experience providing technical advice and guidance to colleagues.
- Good English communication and cross-group collaboration skills
- Ability to understand and integrate new technologies.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask, troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server, Python/Unix shell programming (Sed/awk).
- Regular expression based string processing and search engines and will be considered an
- Five years of related work experience with a proven track record in designing, developing,
documenting, and delivering high-performance, reliable, reusable extensible, and
maintainable technical solutions
The role is based in the Mediterranean with a successful I-Gaming company, salaries are TBC,
If you are interested in this position please email Graeme@bettingconnections.com (Apologies but I will only have time to respond in person to suitable candidates)
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!