April 5th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Software Engineer, Full Time, Awesome place to work
Here is a video showing the company and our culture:
Here is a little bit about careers at Plex Systems:
And here is the actual job listing:
Plex Systems is in search of highly-motivated, passionate Software Engineers to enlist in the fight against outdated and antiquated software. We are a mid-sized, progressive, and technically-minded company that has created the first SaaS ERP/MES system, Plex Online. Our unique development model and delivery mechanism competes against the dinosaurs in our industry on a global scale. Plex Online receives over 2.7 billion requests per month and has an average of 18,000 unique daily logins.
As a Software Engineer you will champion projects from their inception. You will collaborate with other developers, project managers, and cross-functional teams to create new features while maintaining and strengthening the security, stability and scalability of our solution. You will be involved in all aspects of development including design, database schema, business logic, and user interface. As a Software Engineer your work has a significant, positive impact for our users. Our dedication to agile development is not just talk. With the support of tools we have built to streamline the development cycle, your code will often be in the user's hands the same day as you began working on it.
- Database design/data modeling experience
- Ability to solve business problems
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Willing to work hard to help build our growing company
- SQL (MS SQL Server, Oracle, or other enterprise database software)
- Computer-related degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years professional experience
Nice to have:
- Active Server Pages or PHP
- C# or Java
- DBA level SQL performance tuning
- HTML 5
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with cloud computing
This is a full-time, paid position located in Auburn Hills, Michigan. To apply for this position send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width