CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Question Show all the Export Options (Formats and Destination) CrystalReportViewer in VB.NET

Hi Sir,

Good Morning. I need your valuable advise reg. Export options in CrystalReportViewer in VB.NET 2008

In our application, I am using Crystal Reports 2008 and VB.NET 2008.

Task : I need to provide all the Export options (Export Type as well as Export Destination).

Suppose if I click Export button on CrystalReportViewer, it shows save-as dialog window. There we have only format types but there is no type of destination like Application or DISK or Exchange Folder or MAPI).

In the crystal report, if you select File---Export----Export Report, then we can get Export Window (It has both Format as well as Destination). Like I need the same export window whenever i click Export button on CrsytalReportViewer.

Can you please guide me.

In my Older application, I was using VB6 and Crystal XI, But it was showing Format and Destination.
    Format : (all for ex, RPT,PDF,XLS,XML,CSV,......)
    Destination : (all like Application,DISK,Exchange Folder,MAPI)

I clearly Mentioned in my Attachment what I expect. I am expecting your valuable ideas. How to show my Expected Export window using Vb.NET CrystalReportViewer Tool.

Thanks in Advance
    Deivanayaga Perumal D.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Show all the Export Options (Formats and Destination) CrystalReportViewer in VB.N

That is because they don't have the export option in the viewer. You could write your own viewer with export, but it would be a lot harder.
    David

CodeGuru Article: Bound Controls are Evil-VB6
    2013 Samples: MS CODE Samples

CodeGuru Reviewer
    2006 Dell CSP
    2006, 2007 & 2008 MVP Visual Basic
    If your question has been answered satisfactorily, and it has been helpful, then, please, Rate this Post!

Re: Show all the Export Options (Formats and Destination) CrystalReportViewer in VB.N

A question how did you solve this issue?

Thanks.

Arjay is offline Moderator / EX MS MVP Power Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ANR316 View Post
    A question how did you solve this issue?

Thanks.
    There is no indication that it was ever solved