April 7th, 2011, 11:17 PM
Position: Software Engineers (C/C++) - Philippines
Nityo Infotech Corporation is an Information Technology & Infrastructure Services and Consulting company headquartered in Pittsburgh PA, USA with a strong presence in Americas, EMEA, APAC, Japan, South Africa, Canada and India. At Nityo our key focus is to empower our customers with infrastructure and business solutions and services through state-of-the art technology and best-of-breed business processes.
Position: Software Engineers (C/C++)
• Involvement in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), system analysis, requirement definition, system design, implementation, integration and testing, software development and customization and maintenance as Software Developer.
• Analyze and completes client requests (break/fix, customer assistance, required modifications and elective enhancements) following Client Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and Standards.
• Adhere to the project's processes and standards
• Perform impact analysis for new functionalities and enhancements.
• Worked with the project team to ensure delivery of the project to required specifications and time frames.
• Supports a leading client and may be assigned to end to end development or functional roles such as analysis, design, development or testing.
• Build, modify and test application components based on the work request.
• Other ad hoc assignments when required
• Ability to develop and maintain applications related to complex coding in C/C++ Programming language.
• Must have at least 3 years relevant experience in C/C++/ Unix coding, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MS SQL Reporting Services 2000/2005, MS Access or any other database system.
• Has experienced in all aspect of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as analyzing requirements, designing, coding, testing, implementation, testing and maintenance.
• Educational Level: Bachelor Degree / Undergraduates are welcome to apply.
• Has experience in Software QA Testing (Manual/ Automated). Creating test cases, test plans, test scripts for testing.
• Willingness to be cross trained to other computer languages.
• Full-Time positions available.
We also need a professional who has 3 years experience in any of the following skills: PL/SQL, Pascal, EAI or ETL and willing to be trained in other technologies like PeopleSoft, SAP and Oracle
Interested applicants may submit their resume directly to email@example.com or call 753-1079 local 113 or 09279223225/ 09228504685
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width