April 8th, 2011, 01:37 AM
Lead Software Engineers (C/C++) - Philippines
Nityo Infotech Corporation is an Information Technology & Infrastructure Services and Consulting company headquartered in Pittsburgh PA, USA with a strong presence in Americas, EMEA, APAC, Japan, South Africa, Canada and India. At Nityo our key focus is to empower our customers with infrastructure and business solutions and services through state-of-the art technology and best-of-breed business processes.
Position: Lead Software Engineers (C/C++)
• Involvement in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), system analysis, requirement definition, system design, implementation, integration and testing, software development and customization and maintenance as Software Developer.
• Analyze and completes client requests (break/fix, customer assistance, required modifications and elective enhancements) following Client Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and Standards.
• Supports a leading client and may be assigned to end to end development or functional roles such as analysis, design, development or testing.
• Build, modify and test application components based on the work request.
• Excellent understanding of standard software design documentation and testing
• Ability to lead, develop and maintain applications related to complex coding in C/C++ Programming language.
• Must have at least 7 years relevant experience in C/C++/Unix coding, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MS SQL Reporting Services 2000/2005, MS Access or any other database system.
• Has experienced in all aspect of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as analyzing requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation, testing and maintenance.
• Has experience in Software QA Testing (Manual/ Automated). Creating test cases, test plans, test scripts for testing.
• Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns and CMMi Level 5 Methodologies
• Willingness to be cross trained to other computer languages.
• Work well in a team environment. Average communication and excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent Programming/Coding skills, Logical & Problem solving skills
• Supervisory Experience
• Educational Level : Bachelor Degree, Under graduates are also welcome to apply
• Field of Study: Computer Science, Information Technology or any related field
• Full Time positions available
We also need a professional who has 3 years experience in any of the following skills: PL/SQL, Pascal, EAI or ETL and willing to be trained in other technologies like PeopleSoft, SAP and Oracle
Interested applicants may submit their resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 753-1079 local 113 or 09279223225/ 09228504685
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width