April 29th, 2011, 02:02 AM
CryptoLicensing For ActiveX 2011 R2 released.
LogicNP Software is pleased to announce the release of CryptoLicensing For ActiveX 2011 R2 which adds licensing, copy-protection, activation and hardware-locking capabilities to your VB6, VBA, RealBasic, Delphi, Borland, MFC, ATL, C++, etc applications, libraries, components and controls. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength cryptographic technology to generate secure and unbreakable licenses to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected. A unique new feature is Usage Reporting which allows you to gain insight into how your software is used by customers.
New license modes include floating leased licenses and floating heartbeat licenses. The new version also supports tamper checking of the CryptoLicensing library for increased protection, new UI look and feel, many other new features and functionality and much more!
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
* Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
* Evaluation or trial versions.
* Online or manual activation and hardware locking.
* Network Floating licenses.
* On-demand licenses.
* Subscription licenses.
* Leased / Heartbeat licenses.
* And more!
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
For More Information on CryptoLicensing,visit,
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.