CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Flag for Redirection to Respective Page

HI!
    I have a web page Test.aspx having two button of next and back on it. I redirect to this page (Test.aspx) from multiple pages. I want to define a flag that when i click to back button this page shuld be redirected to the respective page. For this purpose, i had used session but it didn't work out. Please guide me how can a define a flag to cope with situation like this. I am not allowed to use Query String there.
    Thanks

Re: Flag for Redirection to Respective Page

I am not allowed to use Query String there.
    Make me think this is a Homework Question... so I wont post code But.... Look up "Javascript:History" ... there are several methods that will allow you to go backwards in the history...
    Articles VB6 : Break the 2G limit - Animation 1, 2 VB.NET : 2005/8 : Moving Images , Animation 1 , 2 , 3 , User Controls
    WPF Articles : 3D Animation 1 , 2 , 3
    Code snips: VB6 Hex Edit, IP Chat, Copy Prot., Crop, Zoom : .NET IP Chat (V4), Adv. ContextMenus, click Hotspot, Scroll Controls
    Find me in ASP.NET., VB6., VB.NET , Writing Articles, My Genealogy, Forum
    All VS.NET: posts refer to VS.NET 2008 (Pro) unless otherwise stated.

Why you people alwayz take such questions as home work? I had asked for the sake of my curosity. I am not allowed to use Query Sring meanz I have confined my self to use it because I have to encrypt and dycript it to secure sensitive data. If u don't want to post code thanks but be sure everyone is student and learning process never comes to an end.

90 % of your posts are homework related questions.. Your Forgetting most of us DID these Studies and have had to answer many of the Questions your posting on CodeGuru as homework at some or other time..

We also have Several Teachers and Lecturers that are active members of this forum... (What if Your Lecturer is a member here!!)

When it come to homework, or homework like questions, we normally Guide you to the right answer .. in this case "javascript:History" .. But then again that's not enough for some, I have to spoon feed.. so here we go..

Rather than typing it all out again go here for your answer... The 5th item will be what you need....
    Articles VB6 : Break the 2G limit - Animation 1, 2 VB.NET : 2005/8 : Moving Images , Animation 1 , 2 , 3 , User Controls
    WPF Articles : 3D Animation 1 , 2 , 3
    Code snips: VB6 Hex Edit, IP Chat, Copy Prot., Crop, Zoom : .NET IP Chat (V4), Adv. ContextMenus, click Hotspot, Scroll Controls
    Find me in ASP.NET., VB6., VB.NET , Writing Articles, My Genealogy, Forum
    All VS.NET: posts refer to VS.NET 2008 (Pro) unless otherwise stated.