CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Hybrid View

Excel to Powerpoint Macro - Copying Excel Range and Pasting As HTML or Default in Ppt

Hi -

I'm trying to copy a Range from Excel and Paste the information in powerpoint in either the HTML or the default format, however, I am having some difficulties. I am able to get the code to work for pasting the Range as an OLE Object but nothing else. The problem with doing this is that having the embedded excel documents in the powerpoint makes the file extremely large and unstable. I just need to be able to paste the information without the embedded information where it is editable (so, not as a bitmap or picture). My current code is found below - does anyone have any suggestions? THANKS!!!!

With ppt2Slide
    Sheets(index2).Activate
    Range("CP12:CT" & RangeIndex2).Copy
    ppt2Slide.Shapes.PasteSpecial DataType:=ppPasteOLEObject, link:=msoFalse
    With .Shapes(.Shapes.Count)
    .Left = 30
    .Top = 110
    .Width = 650
    End With
    End With

Re: Excel to Powerpoint Macro - Copying Excel Range and Pasting As HTML or Default in

Re: Excel to Powerpoint Macro - Copying Excel Range and Pasting As HTML or Default in

Did you ever figure out the code to this problem? I'm looking to answer the same question, and I have not found any resources that address it. Thank you!