May 19th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Devart Query Builder for MySQL Goes with the Times!
Last released version of dbForge Query Builder supports MySQL, v.5.5 and goes with greatly improved Data Editor and Data Export functionality. In addition, you can enjoy four new modern UI skins.
Devart has recently announced the new version of dbForge Query Builder for MySQL, v2.5 with greatly updated functionality. This solution for visual creation of queries and extended data management now is fully compatible with latest MySQL server version – v. 5.5.
New release of dbForge Query Builder is enhanced by the following:
* Enhanced Data Editor
- Foreign Key lookup editor is added
- Server-side sorting and filtering are implemented to avoid retrieving all data from the table and enhance work in Paginal Mode
- Few indications are added to inform user about Data Editor's state
- Editing of tables in join statements is enabled now
- Option for numbering records is added
- Copy data with header functionality is added
* Data Export improvements
Now it is possible to export data from several tables at once
* New state-of-the-art skins
Four new UI skins improve the application appearance
* Other improvements
- Ability to view internal SQL queries that are sent to the server with parameter's values is added
- New encodings are added to the encoding list in the Connection Properties dialog
- A few UI improvements in Database Explorer
Price and Availability
The fully-functional 30-day trial version of dbForge Query Builder for MySQL v2.5 is available for download at http://www.devart.com/dbforge/mysql/.../download.html
The license of dbForge Query Builder for MySQL costs $49,95.
For more information about dbForge Query Builder for MySQL, v2.5 visit the product's web site - http://www.devart.com/dbforge/mysql/querybuilder/
Devart is a software development company with 11 years of experience on the software market and over 20 thousands of devoted users.
We specialize in providing comprehensive development and management tools as well as native connectivity solutions for the most popular databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, and SQLite.
For additional information about Devart, visit www.devart.com/company/
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.