May 26th, 2011, 09:11 AM
New Schema Comparison Tool for MySQL Server
Devart MySQL schema comparison tool now supports MySQL server 5.5 and offers improved Schema Comparison wizard. Now MySQL developers and administrators can enjoy four new modern UI skins of product.
Devart is glad to announce the release of the new version of dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL, v2.30 - a special tool for comparison and synchronization of MySQL databases. In this new release Devart solution supports the latest version of MySQL server and continues to introduce new advanced features for comparison of MySQL schemas.
New functionality in dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL 2.30:
* Comparison process improvement
- Options to ignore clauses during the comparison of events are added to the Schema Comparison wizard
- More informative progress during Schema comparison
New state-of-the-art skins
You can select one of four new modern UI skins according to your preferences
* Other improvements
- Enhanced Data Editor
- Ability to view internal SQL queries that are sent to the server with parameter's values is added
- Encoding list in the Connection Properties dialogue is extended by new encodings
Price and Availability
The fully-functional 30-day trial version of dbForge Schema Compare 2.30 is available for download at http://www.devart.com/dbforge/mysql/.../download.html
Standard Edition of product available for a price $79.95.
For more information about dbForge Schema Compare 2.30 visit the product's web site - http://www.devart.com/dbforge/mysql/
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!