May 26th, 2011, 03:36 PM
RapidSpell Desktop .NET v5 released
Keyoti are pleased to release version 5 of RapidSpell Desktop .NET.
RapidSpell allows Win Forms developers to add as-you-type and dialog spell checking functionality to .NET applications.
New features in v5;
- Sentence capitalization correction (auto or manual).
- TX Text Control v16 support added.
- Ignore Once added to 'as you type'.
- Easier to use custom context menus from 3rd party control kits.
- RapidSpellDialog support for DataGridView added (as you type already exists, see Help).
- Compressed dictionaries
- Many small bug fixes and improvements in behavior.
RapidSpell Desktop .NET features an open API for easy customization. The spell checker engine is 'decoupled' from the GUI making it possible to use custom word parsers with the GUI.
Designed to .NET 1.1, .NET 2.0 and .NET 4.0 specification, RapidSpell fully supports all versions of Visual Studio .NET.
Please download the RapidSpell Desktop .NET Evaluation today.
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width