June 28th, 2011, 10:15 AM
ThermalLabel SDK 4.0 for .NET just released!
Neodynamic ThermalLabel SDK 4.0 for .NET is a royalty-free lightweight .NET assembly (DLL) that lets you to design barcode labels and print them to Zebra Thermal Printers (any printers supporting ZPLŪ or EPLŪ languages/emulators) by writing just pure .NET code in VB.NET or C#.
What's new in ThermalLabel SDK 4.0?
- New! A complete and re-written labeling engine
- New! An unified object model which will allows you to create ONE label and print it to either ZPL or EPL printer getting the SAME output printing!
- New! Added preview thermal labels without needed a physical printer. It is useful for testing as well as developing.
- New! Added Print Orientation feature. You can now print ThermalLabel objects in Portrait and Landscape orientation with 90, 180 & 270 degrees rotation
- New! Added exportation of PrintJob & ThermalLabel objects to raster images in formats like PNG, BMP, GIF, JPEG & TIFF (including multipage TIFF)
- New! Added exportation of PrintJob & ThermalLabel objects to Adobe PDF without the need of any third-party software
- New! Added Caching feature to ThermalLabel items to improve printing performance
- New! A new BarcodeItem object with lots of new features
- New! Added a new dithering method for auto-thresholding based on Otsu method. It is used for ImageItem objects
- New! You can print or send commands to a stream object
- New! Added Buffering feature to PrintJob class. Buffering allows you to control how the processed printer commands in the PrintJob object are sent to the printer.
- New! You can now specify the printer name as well as the connection timeout when using network printing
Download ThermalLabel SDK for .NET
More Information about Neodynamic ThermalLabel SDK for .NET
.NET Components & Controls
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width