Neodynamic ThermalLabel SDK 4.0 for .NET is a royalty-free lightweight .NET assembly (DLL) that lets you to design barcode labels and print them to Zebra Thermal Printers (any printers supporting ZPLŪ or EPLŪ languages/emulators) by writing just pure .NET code in VB.NET or C#.
What's new in ThermalLabel SDK 4.0?
- New! A complete and re-written labeling engine
- New! An unified object model which will allows you to create ONE label and print it to either ZPL or EPL printer getting the SAME output printing!
- New! Added preview thermal labels without needed a physical printer. It is useful for testing as well as developing.
- New! Added Print Orientation feature. You can now print ThermalLabel objects in Portrait and Landscape orientation with 90, 180 & 270 degrees rotation
- New! Added exportation of PrintJob & ThermalLabel objects to raster images in formats like PNG, BMP, GIF, JPEG & TIFF (including multipage TIFF)
- New! Added exportation of PrintJob & ThermalLabel objects to Adobe PDF without the need of any third-party software
- New! Added Caching feature to ThermalLabel items to improve printing performance
- New! A new BarcodeItem object with lots of new features
- New! Added a new dithering method for auto-thresholding based on Otsu method. It is used for ImageItem objects
- New! You can print or send commands to a stream object
- New! Added Buffering feature to PrintJob class. Buffering allows you to control how the processed printer commands in the PrintJob object are sent to the printer.
- New! You can now specify the printer name as well as the connection timeout when using network printing