July 28th, 2011, 10:28 AM
C++ Trading Systems Developer - NYC - Onsite Contract
**NO SPONSORHIP // ONSITE ONLY **
A well-known investment bank is looking for a smart, creative, results-oriented individual to join their global trading technology development team. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of software development including analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance. The ideal candidate will have strong C++, experience in large scale real-time systems, deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms, problem solving skills, and good communication skills. Knowledge of financial systems and technologies (e.g., FIX protocol) is a plus.
* Expert C++ skills with 5+ years experience writing production code
* Proficiency with Unix/Linux; i.e. shell scripting, process management
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with Equity and/or FX trading systems
Experience with AT LEAST ONE of the following:
* Smart Order Routing
* Crossing Engine
* Benchmark Algos
* Order Management
* Low Latency / High Frequency Trading
* Knowledge of financial technologies (e.g. FIX protocol) and business applications useful but not required
Send CVs in confidence to Michele.Goldstein@espusa.com. We do not submit resumes w/o your written consent.
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.