Using .NET 2.0, I'm trying to split animated PPT slides into several flattened slides.
1. http://neilmitchell.blogspot.com/200...df-part-2.html I have translated the code into C#, and it works fine, except it doesn't handle appearing/disappearing bullets.
2. http://www.dia.uniroma3.it/~rimondin...liT-source.txt This works better when being run as an add-in or a macro. The problem is that I ran into some problem translating it into C#, such as unavailable methods or unavailable indexes in an array.
1. Is it possible to detect/split the bullets by just using the code from link #1? This is the preferable method since the code is already simple.
2. If that's not possible, can I create/run the macro from C# in the runtime? The macro would have not been installed/existed in the PPT file. I imagine this will be impossible since macro feature would have to be enabled in the PowerPoint program before it could be run.
3. Other solutions are welcomed!