CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Question How do you do that ?

I find that successful people have very clear plans in mind. Many work many jobs at the same time, and all are well-done. I keep wondering a basic question as to how they manage their time for the work they love outside the daily needs they must follow.
    Take a book writer for example, if he has a regular job in some company, how can he finishes his book in a short duration ? He spends at least 8 hours at workplace, 2 hours to drive back and forth home as well as to have lunch, 3-5 hours for personal needs at home, then if he has children, they might make noise all over the house, and if his wife is not in a good mood, there might also be quarrels, yelling etc which hurts his mind and loses his concentration capability. Certainly he can't write his personal stuff right at his company desk.
    So how can he finish it ?

Re: How do you do that ?

We sleep on Sat and Sun, being online is our business to generate money and ideas for Fox news

Your family is full of members of all ages, and they have a good sense of humor.
    I have a group meeting tomorrow but I am not sleepy. Hopefully my mind will be fresh to "defense" myself.

I am not doing any business I don't know but by my sketch of how things got started, you can make a guess. [i don't know the difference between the queens in Chicago and one in East Coast]

Schools was going to start, (sept), I went little mad, then some online psychologists debated their patient's stories, past et present. Later that night appeared a dark hero, he filled up all silent space, then disappeared. The next day, there came a father and a son who claimed to be generously of help. Suddenly a woman appeared and intervened with harsh words and angers to kill a boy "this boy must be killed killed killeedddddddd"!
    The boy didn't know who she was until later, she was the mother of her son! :tongue: Nice cheat. What did they get after the test. I assume this is a mutual fun. There is no community in North America. Only "if i can't get anything from you, then don't ask anything from me", The old father's tongue revealed that long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Befefe View Post
    We sleep on Sat and Sun, being online is our business to generate money and ideas for Fox news
    Who is thinking so ? I say it is them but they say it is me **** you the bannee! you were banned

You sound like making up a theory. Read my signature, it's the only editted one that is left on Planet Earth.

Be careful of this site http://www.physicsforums.com because the site admin account is likely being shared by others. I read his tone and verbose changes oddly from posts to posts. I am scared if it is a buffer fish professors I am hugging , help me mom help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!