September 20th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Looking for java developer with strong struts and hibernate experience
Join our industry-leading, results-oriented team located in Woodland Hills, California. We offer attractive salary and benefits in a work-friendly telecom and Internet environment. If you have the initiative and can meet the requirements for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
The candidate we are seeking for this position will design and develop web applications that take advantage of our VoIP telecommunications infrastructure. You will be involved with the entire software development lifecycle so we are seeking someone with solid, real experience in Java and Linux application programming.
• Design Web and Mobile applications, primarily in Java.
• Work directly with senior management and our engineering teams to design and develop web- enabled telecommunication applications.
• Precisely build web-based VoIP open source telephony applications based on different types and levels of documentation.
• Design HTML prototypes and visual interfaces.
• Implement and integrate user-interfaces with complex information and functionality while making the experience user-friendly.
• A Bachelor's degree in engineering or software related fields, or comparable work experience (3 years holding a developer position or higher).
• Hands-on experience and expert skills with Java 1.5 and above, Struts2, and Hibernate.
• Experience with Linux (CentOS), Apache, MySQL, and CVS.
• Experience with a scalable solution (i.e. creating a cluster of web servers and MySQL servers or deploying to cloud infrastructure).
• Experience in website layout design for high-volume, consumer-facing social networking telecommunications, transactional or e-commerce oriented sites.
If you meet the requirements please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!