dcsimg
CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: Programming Tutor Available

Exclamation Programming Tutor Available

If anyone is a student or knows of a student looking for a computer programming tutor, I am available. I am registered with several tutoring websites, but it's better to contact me directly because I have to charge a much higher rate on those websites to offset the ridiculous "cut" they take (as much as 50%!!!).

I have 15 years of C/C++ experience, 6 years of C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and MS SQL Server experience.

This offer is good nation wide as long as you have a Skype account. Using Skype's screen-sharing feature is very handy. I also have a whiteboard that my webcam picks up very well that I use when discussing topics. With these tools available, the difference between online tutoring and in-person tutoring is minimal. Payments are made through PayPal, but technically you don't even have to have an account to send money to a PayPal user (i.e., me).

Send me a private message through my profile page for more info, or go to http://www.graemecentralstation.com/.../tutoring.aspx.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by xpnctoc; September 25th, 2011 at 11:08 PM.