September 24th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Sr. .Net Programmer – Dublin, OH
Start Date: IMMEDIATELY!
Employee Type: Contractor
Duration: 6 Month *Poss. Longer*
Pay Rate: $50 - $58/Hr. DOE
Work Status: Green Card or US Citizen Highly Desirable
H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time.
Corp2Corp is available to GC Holders.
KEY SKILL SETS:
• Microsoft CRM Dynamics 4.0 – Must have done at least one project (Development/Maintenance)
• .Net Framework 3.5 & ASP .NET
• SQL Server DB working knowledge
Create technical design deliverables from a requirements document, technical design and coding. Responsibilities also include unit testing, integration and system testing of assigned modules. Also performs software implementation tasks, including source control and deployment activities. Individual must be involved in all phases of the development process.
5 years’ experience in the following:
• Significant experience in VB.Net or C# and the Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0+.
• Strong application development & design experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008, T-SQL, and Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010.
• Strong web development experience with ASP.NET on n-tier architectures
• Exposure to Microsoft CRM Dynamics a strong plus
• Integration of .net applications with an iSeries application a strong plus
SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Exposure to IBM Rational Suite (Requisite Pro, Clear Case, etc) a plus.
• Experience with OR/M tools (LINQ) for data access.
• Good working knowledge of relational database concepts, including experience in data normalization, data modeling, stored procedures, and user-defined functions.
• Strong command of Object-Oriented concepts.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Good written/verbal skills.
• 5 years’ experience with MS SQL Server2005/2008 in database design and development
• 5 years’ experience in writing SQL stored procedures for SQL server 2005/2008
• •3 years’ experience using SSIS in developing ETL packages utilizing fuzzy lookups and fuzzy groupings for data matching, linkages and de-duplication of data
• •3 Years’ experience in the use of both deterministic and probabilistic methodologies for data linkage and de-duplication
• 3 years’ experience developing middle tier objects such as web services, data access objects, business logic layers, etc. in C#, VB.NET
• 2 years’ experience with Visual Studio Team System 2008/2010 and Team Foundation Server 2008/2010 using Microsoft Framework 3.0 or higher
If you feel your knowledge, skills and abilities meet the needs of our clients ~ I want your resume!
Please feel free to email or IM me should you have any questions.
All My Best,
IT RecruiterFollow Me on LinkedIn
Yahoo Messenger: email@example.com
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width