September 29th, 2011, 06:16 AM
Shell MegaPack ActiveX 2012 released.
LogicNP Software has released Shell MegaPack ActiveX 2012 which brings total Windows Explorer-like file & folder browser UI functionality to your forms and dialogs in just a couple of seconds. The UI controls can be put right inside your own form or dialog to provide a standard user-friendly look to your application. Consisting of a folder tree control, a file & folder list control and a drive-selection control, it completely mimics the Windows Explorer UI including Thumbnail View, Detail View, Group View, dragdrop, context menus, icons, overlay icons, virtual items, infotips and renaming. Additionally, it features advanced functionality like item filtering, multiple-root nodes, multi-state checkboxes, custom items, custom columns and allows customization of context menus, dragdrop, appearance, display names, icons, overlay icons and infotips.
Also included is the ShellObjects set of components for creating quick launch-like appbars with drag-docking and autohide support, displaying multiple MSN/Office2003 style popups, animated tray icons with balloon support, OK-like progress dialogs, Vista-style task dialogs, system-wide hotkeys, task scheduler library, shell file operations, system idle notifications and create and read shortcuts and internet shortcuts. The new version has features and functionality, new API, improved Windows 7, Windows 2003 and x64 support and more!
Complete Windows Explorer look, feel and behavior
· 2-line integration with FolderView and ShComboBox brings complete Windows Explorer functionality to your application.
· Identical displaynames, icons and overlay icons shown for files/folders.
· Identical dragdrop functionality.
· Identical renaming functionality.
· Identical display of infotips for files/folders.
· Identical display of contextmenus ( including 'Send To' and any other submenus) for files/folders.
· Identical support for various display modes( Large Icon, Small Icon,etc.) including full support for 'Details Mode'.
· Complete 'Thumbnail View' support similar to Windows Explorer.
· Complete 'Group View' support similar to Windows Explorer.
· Identical default-key handling functionality ( e.g. Alt-Enter shows the properties dialog box)
· Identical background context menu functionality when the empty background area is right-clicked.
· Powerful AutoUpdate functionality refreshes FileView automatically when files/folders are renamed, deleted or created.
For Product Information, visit
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!