CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

[Winapi] Winapi + Web Brower = Method POST

Hello,
    I have a simply problem and i'm looking for an advice from someone who interested those issues or used something similar.

I need to provide my customers to easy log in to the portal from my application

I can comunicate with the server by using Winsock and send Header. I got correct answer from server with status logged in. But still it is communication between app - server.
    I am looking for functions which let me open web browser and send the Header with POST which i generated in my app. The result should just open website with status logged in.

To get default web browser i use RegQueryValueEx and than open it by using ShellExecute. Now i have an instance to web browser but i dont know what function i have to use to send my Header from my app to web browser(POST method) to let him automatic log in.

Does anyone know any functions which can let me do this thing? I will be really greatful for any help. I am not asking for code just for name of functions or some advice what kind of programming language can do this.

Greetin

Re: [Winapi] Winapi + Web Brower = Method POST

Just use Wininet