September 27th, 2011, 11:14 PM
Java jobs @KMS Technology in HCM, Vietnam
* Joining various software development projects
* Fluent in Java and J2EE technologies to develop web-based applications
* Knowledge about OO design and patterns
* Good English communication skills (especially reading and writing)
* Experience with test-driven development, agile development and e-commerce domain knowledge is a plus
Java team 1:
* Good understanding on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), JMS, Multi-threading, ORM
* Experience using EJB 3.0, JBoss Messaging, Hibernate
* Experience working with JBoss Application Server, Oracle 10g
* Experience with Flex is a strong plus
Java team 2:
* Experience using open-source frameworks in Java such as Spring, Struts, Apache Tiles, Hibernate, Lucene, Solr, Velocity
* Experience working with Resin, Glassfish, Oracle 10g, MS SQL Server 2005
If you're interested in this position, please address your latest resume in details to firstname.lastname@example.org
KMS Technology was founded by a team of information technology veterans in the United States and Vietnam with a vision of building an agile, innovative and efficient organization that increases our client’s shareholder value. The KMS leadership team is leveraging their experience in running both venture backed and public technology companies with operations across multiple continents to build the optimal company.
You could find further information on KMS at:
October 13th, 2011, 03:00 AM
Re: Java jobs @KMS Technology in HCM, Vietnam
I have extensive experience in above technologies and would be glad to offer my services.
Originally Posted by ITConnection
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.