Hello all.

First of all, I just want to thank everybody who helps noobs like me on this site. I know we can be a pain sometimes.

Anyways, my problem is that I'm trying to create a program that, as far as I can see, is going to need to be able to create an indeterminate number of classes. I'm not sure how to accomplish this. It seems to me that I would need some way of systematically naming the objects, but I'm not sure how I would name an object indirectly - by means of a string or char array or something. From what I've read online, it seems that it's impossible to do this.

My second thought is that I could initialize an array of objects, but I'd rather not have to initialize all of the objects at once for memory reasons; I'd like to be able to initialize the objects individually, as needed. Also, I'd have no way of recycling the members of the object array via deconstruction/reconstruction since, as far as I know, an object array would have to be deconstructed as a whole. I suppose I could always just recycle the objects without deconstructing the array, but I just don't want to believe that there's not a way to do this without needing to keep all of the available objects open all the time.

So, I guess what I'd like to know is whether or not I'm completely wrong about the functionality of object arrays and, if I'm not, is there a way for me to do what I'm trying to do?

Thank you very much for taking the time to read about my problem.
Andy