Location: Minneapolis, MN
Type: full time position
Bloom Health is seeking an experienced Linux system administrator for its cloud-hosted Linux systems. Bloom relies on Amazon's EC2 clouds for hosting our custom Grails application and needs administrators who can help support the growth and operations of this environment. Our dynamic environment and fast-paced development team drive our administrators to be part traditional Sysadmin, and part infrastructure engineer with a focus on infrastructure as code. We leverage IaaS whenever possible and our admins specialize in management of these resources, rather than administering hardware.
If you are experienced in:
· Linux administration, specifically CentOS and Ubuntu
· Amazon EC2 and S3
· Grails, Groovy and JAVA application hosting and support
· Cloud Management tools such as Rightscale
· Infrastructure automation tools such as Chef and Puppet
· Automation of builds and deploys using tools such as Hudson/Jenkins
· Scripting languages including Ruby and shell
· Apache, Tomcat and MySQL
· Being an infrastructure Ninja
Then Bloom wants to talk to you! Our administrator is responsible for making sure that computing resources are designed, implemented and operated to support our customers.