Hey guys,

I have been searching up and down google and other search engines, upon failing to do this myself for awhile. All I want to do, is when my windows form loads up, read a .xml file I have on my website, and display the text inside a node on a textbox on the windows form. I have searched and searched and could find no such way to do this. Many tutorials I have been reading on things "Near" what I want are out dated or do not explain the logic properly. I am a newer programmer switching over from VB. And it was easy to do this in VB, but I have done everything I could do, so that is why I am here.

Of coarse I would not ask anyone here to write code for me, so I will show some code I have been working with, any help at all would be most appreciated. Thank you!

string URL = null;
URL = "http://www.entertherestofURLhere.com/xmlfile.xml";
WebRequest Request = HttpWebRequest.Create(URL);
WebResponse Response = Request.GetResponse;
StreamReader sReader = new StreamReader(Response.GetResponseStream());

XmlDocument xmlDoc = new XmlDocument();
xmlDoc.Load(sReader);
XmlNodeList TitleNode = xmlDoc.GetElementsByTagName("DN");

textBox1.Text = (TitleNode.Item(0).Item("Ian").InnerText);

I get an error here WebResponse Response = Request.GetResponse; Cannot convert method group 'GetResponse' to non-delegate type 'System.Net.WebResponse'. Did you intend to invoke the method

I also get an error here textBox1.Text = (TitleNode.Item(0).Item("Ian").InnerText); it says this does not exist so I thought about using
textBox1.Text = (TitleNode.Item(0).SelectSingleNode("Ian").InnerText);

Any help would be most appreciated. Thank you.