CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Exclamation How to download & install TIBCO designer

I have downloaded the TIBCO Business Studio from the TIBCO official website . After Installing the application, when i opened the start menu, there were two options
    1.Studio for analysts
    2.Studio for designers

I opened the 2nd option i.e. studio for designers,and then i choosed the new->BPM for developers.
    A interface was opened , but i found that the palette panel was not having the components like JDBC,JAVA,MAIL,etc.., that are usually found in the TIBCO designer.

SomeBody Guide me..

Resolved Re: How to download & install TIBCO designer

Hi nagarajn89,

I'm replying not just to you but for general knowledge...for what I know so far TIBCO Designer Add-inTM is PAID.
    The thing is...what you have downloaded is TIBCO Business Studio TM wich is a community edition -> free .
    I think that this add-in costs around 35$ but I'm not completely sure about that. You'll have to get in touch with a sales representative of TIBCOTM and get further info.
    I already tried to get a trial version, without sucess , for testing purposes but not even that is available. So...if anyone gets a trial version or a demo please tell me 'cause I'm totally interested.

Regards