December 16th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Mobile Application Developer - iPhone and iPad (Burnsville, MN)
Location: Burnsville, MN
Type: full time position
time frame: Open now
Telvent DTN is looking for a highly qualified Mobile Application Developer to design and develop native mobile product offerings both to extend existing product as well as develop new products for our environment team. This individual will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
* Develop iPhone and iPad apps and successfully submit them to Apple's App Store.
* Provide mobile app development technical guidance to other staff members.
* Work with external development organizations, providing technical oversight, guidance, and coordination on multiple projects.
* BS in Computer Science related field required
* Experience in iOS development using Objective C, Cocoa and Xcode
* Experience using REST-based web services and interpreting JSON data
* Experience building, distributing and submitting iPhone and iPad apps
* Experience with Apple Push Notification (APN) services desired
* Experience with Apple's In-App Purchase environment desired
* Excellent communication skills required
To apply, please go to http://www.minnesotatechjobs.com/dis...Developer.html
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!