January 5th, 2012, 06:41 AM
[Job] Senior Java/Oracle Developer, London - £55-70,000
I am currently recruiting for a software media house in central London who are looking for an experienced and passionate java/oracle developer to fill a senior role. It is an exciting opportunity that will provide the opportunity to join a dynamic team building large-scale inter-enterprise applications for their blue chip clients in the media sector (focus on TV and Digital).
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000
Working Hours: 40
Experience level: Expert
Core responsibilities as a Senior Java Developer (Java, Oracle, PL/SQL):
• Impacting on new development, continuous enhancement and extensions of the company’s primary and leading edge platform
• Programming complex aspects of the core components and related business objects
• Providing specifications and ensuring they are cohesive and consistent from a technical perspective
• Designing new and extending existing architectures, ensuring classes and concepts are documented and reusable
• Capturing and documenting business requirements via user stories with internal media teams and clients
Essential Skills include:
• Extensive commercial exposure to Java and PL/SQL based development
• Familiarity with building business critical software infrastructures
• Experience with JSP and Spring and of operating in an Agile development environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills which are essential to working in this client facing role and dynamic team environment
• Educated to degree level, minimum 2:1 in computer science or related subject
• A genuine passion for all things tech and media
For more information or to begin an application please get in touch!
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.