[Job] Senior Java/Oracle Developer, London - £55-70,000
I am currently recruiting for a software media house in central London who are looking for an experienced and passionate java/oracle developer to fill a senior role. It is an exciting opportunity that will provide the opportunity to join a dynamic team building large-scale inter-enterprise applications for their blue chip clients in the media sector (focus on TV and Digital).
Core responsibilities as a Senior Java Developer (Java, Oracle, PL/SQL):
• Impacting on new development, continuous enhancement and extensions of the company’s primary and leading edge platform
• Programming complex aspects of the core components and related business objects
• Providing specifications and ensuring they are cohesive and consistent from a technical perspective
• Designing new and extending existing architectures, ensuring classes and concepts are documented and reusable
• Capturing and documenting business requirements via user stories with internal media teams and clients
Essential Skills include:
• Extensive commercial exposure to Java and PL/SQL based development
• Familiarity with building business critical software infrastructures
• Experience with JSP and Spring and of operating in an Agile development environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills which are essential to working in this client facing role and dynamic team environment
• Educated to degree level, minimum 2:1 in computer science or related subject
• A genuine passion for all things tech and media
For more information or to begin an application please get in touch!