January 5th, 2012, 06:46 AM
[Job] Java Programmer - Paisley, Scotland £25-45,000
I am recruiting for a java programmer to join a niche consultancy specialising in Asset Management solutions to the UK and Global infrastructure and Energy industries.
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Working Hours: 40
Experience Level: Expert
Salary: £ 25000 - 45000
Core responsibilities as a Senior Java Developer:
• To help develop key aspects of a core product suite
• Requirement gathering and translating findings into consistent Technical Specifications
• Key involvement in overall software design, development, build and configuration
• Regular travel to Belfast office
• Playing a key role in product testing and releases
Essential Skills include:
• Extensive commercial exposure to Enterprise Java based development
• High performance SQL and RDBMS Design
• Exposure to C99 in a Unix environment
• Experience of WebSphere Application Server and/or SAP NetWeaver Web AS
• Familiarity with building business critical software infrastructures
For more information or to put an application forward don't hesitate to get in touch!
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!