January 10th, 2012, 04:27 AM
C / C++ Developer (Bristol)
- Salary - £29,000 - £31,000 + Benefits
- Location - Central Bristol
- Skill Set - C / C++, Degree Educated, EMV and Java experience beneficial
- Type - Full Time Permanent
- Contact - Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Software Developer you will be joining a rapidly expanding world-class credit and debit card payment services provider. Our client requires a Software Developer to work on a key part of the company’s portfolio, EMV, and be responsible for testing and delivering high quality robust code which meets quality standards.
Key responsibilities as a Software Developer:
* Developing and maintaining software kernels in C/C++
* Integration of software kernels onto customer platforms
* Working on varied projects simultaneously
* Liaising with customers to help them deliver EMV-compliant solutions
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.