CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Talking Re: Microsoft activesync Issue

It would be nice if you could actually answer a question rather than linking to a data sheet.

Apparently you are using a Monarch device with some version of Windows CE on it. Which version I do not know and am not going to go hunting for it as that is your job.

Good luck
    i have been still expect some comment from you .another problem earlier discussion was alternate option of windows active scan in Windows 7 .still i am unable to use in windows 7.

Re: Microsoft activesync Issue

As I said before you did not answer the question, You were asked about the device OS.

At any rate active sync is not required, you need to install the mobile device center and you may need to install an SDK for the Monarch device depending on what you are doing.

I just set up my windows 7 machine to do this a couple of weeks ago. At first I was having an issue and I can not remember the exact steps I took to solve it but I think it was basically just a matter of installing the mobile device center. It seems like this was already installed on my Vista machine so I thought it would be on Windows 7 as well but apparently not.
    Always use [code][/code] tags when posting code.

Hi Friends,again to this thread when i tried to update PDA .it says full update was not successful .can anyone
    tell me ? does the PDA SDK is also needed for our PDA device(Hope you person are aware for it ).let me know please
    any help would be highly appreciated .
    Name:  WMDC_Issue.jpg
Views: 687
Size:  67.1 KB

No idea what you are talking about. How are you trying to update the PDA and with what?
    SDKs are for developing software. If you use one in your development then very likely some file(s) may need to be copied to the device.
    Always use [code][/code] tags when posting code.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12