January 13th, 2012, 09:59 AM
[Job] Senior Ruby on Rails Web App Developer, London - £40 - £55k
Hey guys, check out the listing below for a new Ruby on Rails developer role that has become available.
A Senior Web Application Developer with a strong background in Ruby on Rails development is required by our client in London for a hands-on position working on a variety of projects.
As a Senior Web Application Developer (Ruby on Rails) you will be joining our client; the UKs first online marketplace for SMEs to gain start-up funding and for investors to gain a high yielding return on their investments. Whilst a start-up business, the successful Senior Web Application Developer (Ruby on Rails) will join a business who has substantial Venture Capital backing and a solid and well defined revenue strategy in place.
Since launching in 2010, the business has lent over £20m through its unique platform and is in line to increase this rate to £1billion by 2014. This opportunity will give the successful Web Application Developer the chance to learn new and emerging technologies and progress within an innovative organisation.
Core responsibilities as a Senior Web Application Developer:
* Modifying and improving backend web interfaces
* Working on multiple projects simultaneously of varying length
* Designing and creating high quality frontend interfaces for the web
* Testing and adjusting applications to ensure cross browser compatibility
Essential skills include:
* 4 years Ruby on Rails development experience
* A background working in the Financial Services, Gaming or High Transactional businesses
* Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
* A passion for development and technology outside of work
* An excellent communicator
Alongside the fantastic opportunity available, the role comes with a competitive salary and 23 days holiday.
For more information about the role please apply online or send your CV to in email@example.com the first instance
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.