Now here is the mainissue, program is compiled with x86 but executed on a x64-system.
* All keyboard files in %windir%\system32\ is x64 DLLs files and failes (because BUILD_WOW6432 doesn't exist)
* Struct is partly filled, possible corrupt
Same app running on a x86-system:
* All keyboard files are loaded ok, because the keyboardfiles in %windir%\system32\ is x86.
Taking a x86 KBDxx.DLL to a x64-system:
* Loaded ok, without a problem
Forcing the KBD_LONG_POINTER as __ptr64 on a x32-system:
* All keyboard files fails to load (as expected)
Forcing the KBD_LONG_POINTER as __ptr64 on a x64-system:
* All keyboard files are loaded ok (as expected).
Any tips on how to get this to work, without creating a kbd64.h containing the "same" defines?
Is it possible to "redefine" during runtime?