January 31st, 2012, 03:52 AM
Looking for Expert C++ in Dublin
I’m recruiting for Misys plc, one of the most important financial software providers and we are looking for experienced C++ programmers to work in our Dublin office.
The company is enlarging its Product Centre in Ireland, for one of the main products (LOAN IQ) and we are building a new team.
Some of the details of the position are the following:
Budget: €55,000 - €75,000 + bonus + excellent benefits
Lead C++ Developer - is required to work on the evolution and enhancements on one of Misys' flagship, leading products, Loan IQ. With exceptional C++ skills, you will be joining a world class C++ development team, and leading the C++ development activities on the evolution and enhancement of one of the world's leading finance software products.
• C++ , with an understanding of OOPS concepts and experience in STL and working MS Visual Studio development (C++). Working with advanced C++ concepts : Design Patterns , call backs , abstract data types , C++ frameworks
• Understanding of SDLC ( Software Development LifeCycle)
• Hands-on experience as an expert developer on PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and Embedded SQL. Ability to Data Map.
• Understanding of Database Concepts and query tuning.
• Expert level of understanding and hands-on experience in any scripting tool like perl/shell/rexx along with one of relational DB (Oracle/DB2/ SQL Server)
• Hands-on experience as an expert developer on PL/SQL and sound knowledge of OOAD and UML.
• Good working experience on UNIX environment.
• Experience in Source control tools/configuration management tools like PVCS, Clear Case ,SVN/Design tools /Memory management tools like Purify, Insure++.
If interested please contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0040.3171.22448
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!