February 2nd, 2012, 06:56 AM
Looking for full time game programmers (Athens/Greece)
Aventurine is an independent game developer and publisher located in Athens, Greece.
Aventurine has created a distributed real-time platform for massive multiplayer games, and developed and published Darkfall Online using this technology.
We’re now hard at work finalizing Darkfall 2.0 while simultaneously planning several more exciting products, and we are therefore looking for multiple senior programmers to join our team.
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields. Extensive experience can be a substitute for education.
- At least 5 years of experience as a professional software engineer.
- Excellent understanding of and practical experience with either Java or C++.
- Good understanding of at least 2 additional programming languages.
- General understanding of common development practices such as source control and agile development.
- Ability to quickly understand, debug and modify existing code.
- Very good written and oral english.
- Ability to get stuff done.
Bonus if you have one or more of the following:
- Experience with game development.
- Experience with administration of Linux and/or Windows.
- Performance optimisation techniques.
- Participation in open source and/or ‘hobby’ projects.
- Good math skills.
- Experience with DirectX.
- Experience with physics programming.
If you would like to work with others who also take pride in their craft, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width