Hey There!!

Well, im relatively new to the programming world. I wasnt really interested in learning programming since my desired field was going to be networking. However, 2 months ago i "fell in love" with programming . I have decided to dig out all my previous knowledge (I have taken Visual, C# and Delphi) courses. I just learned the basics since i didnt focus in getting too deep into it. But now i have decided to focus on C# (Since its sintax is similar to C++ and Java to some extend) so im mainly putting must effort into it.

Now, i have a project in mind that i want to develop. I know how to set the database, main menu and program must buttons. However, i want to do something special. I want to see if its possible to add an X amount of textboxes based on a number written on a textbox. Here is an example.

"Lets say i want to write 15 different sums that are stored in checks. Since i want 15, i would then write 15 into the textbox, and hit a button so that it generates me 15 new textbox. I think that maybe its possible using the "FOR" sentence, but i dont know how to make it work.

I hope you guys get what i mean, and can give me a answer as soon as possible

Any help its greatly appreciated!