A Software Developer with excellent skills in C / C++ , is immediately required by our client based in Central Bristol to join their specialist EMV Product team.
As a Software Developer you will be joining a rapidly expanding world-class credit and debit card payment services provider. Our client requires a Software Developer to work on a key part of the company’s portfolio, EMV, and be responsible for testing and delivering high quality robust code which meets quality standards.
Key responsibilities as a Software Developer:
* Developing and maintaining software kernels in C/C++
* Integration of software kernels onto customer platforms
* Working on varied projects simultaneously
* Liaising with customers to help them deliver EMV-compliant solutions
Core skills as a Software Developer:
*Excellent abilities with C / C++ development
* Minimum 2:1 degree in computer science or related discipline
* Experience with EMV and Java would be beneficial but not essential
* Comfortable working in a small team environment as well as individually
* Strong interaction and communication skills
This role offers a fantastic salary and benefits package which includes a Company Bonus and Flexible Working Hours.