March 1st, 2012, 09:33 AM
Senior C# Developer, Bristol
An experienced Senior C# Developer is required by our client in Central Bristol to join their Core Development Team as a result of recent growth.
As a Senior C# Developer you will be joining a rapidly expanding world-class credit and debit card payment services provider and working on a range of projects across the whole business. This is a highly varied role which will give the successful Senior C# Developer the opportunity to gain experience on a range of development projects.
Core responsibilities as a Senior C# Developer include:
* Developing and providing support for processing applications and tools
* Monitoring and developing internal processes relating to aspects of payment
* Interacting with clients and suppliers in order to meet requirements
* Dealing with customer queries and resolving issues on an ad hoc basis
* 3 years commercial C# development experience
* Educated to degree level in a technical discipline, minimum 2:1
* Experience with SQL Server and stored procedures
* An awareness for Java / C++ is highly beneficial
* An understanding of networking principles and protocols such as sockets, HTTPS, DNS
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This role offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package to include 25 days holiday, a bonus scheme, healthcare and flexible working hours.
For more information about this fantastic opportunity please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!