First off, wanted to introduce myself since I just registered - Hello! Learned C++ about 10 years ago when I was in high school, and am now finding real life situations to use it in. Although I am extremely rusty and quite limited in my knowledge.
I am starting to think I am over my head in what I originally thought was a easy enough program to create.

This is what I am trying to accomplish:
I am trying to create something that takes the file name from an Excel file, locates that file, then sends it to be printed.

First step was to see how difficult it was to read Excel files. Turns out, parsing XML and stuffs is not what I had in mind. Fortunately, saving as a CSV will work for my purposes.
My next step was to research what all was involved in making a document print. I have never tried this task before. From the articles and things I am reading, it seems to be quite a burden to code. Especially if it is a WinAPI.

My main question - Is there something generic already out there that I can just pass a file location as a string, and it prints the file? The file type will always be a PDF.

Thanks in advance for any and all help on this!