March 29th, 2012, 04:17 PM
Neodynamic Barcode Reader SDK 1.0 for .NET released!
Neodynamic is proud to announce the availability of Barcode Reader SDK for .NET Framework!
Neodynamic Barcode Reader SDK is an advanced developer-library which allows you to add barcode recognition and decoding capabilities to your .NET applications. Barcode Reader SDK can recognize, read and decode most popular linear (1D) barcodes from digital images, bitmaps and scanned documents.
Features at a Glance
- Recognizes and decodes most popular linear 1D barcode symbologies in an image.
- Returns the string and binary values for each detected barcode.
- Recognizes the type (symbology) of the detected barcode.
- Can decode barcodes with 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees rotation.
- Allows you to use checksum or check-digits for verifying barcodes.
- Supports the following image formats as sources: JPEG/JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, System.Drawing.Bitmap objects, and Memory image buffers (Byte Array and System.IO.Stream)
- For .NET Framework 2.0, 3.5 & 4.0. Supports .NET Client Profile and Works in security limited environments like ASP.NET Medium-Trust Level.
- Supports 32bit and 64bit platforms
- Easy-to-install package, Simple Xcopy deployment and Royalty Free Redistribution
Learn more about Barcode Reader SDK for .NET and Download a full evaluation copy
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.