Looking for Super Users & Moderators
CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: Looking for Super Users & Moderators

Looking for Super Users & Moderators

Hi All,

I am the community manager for the Skype Developer forum. We are currently looking for some developers who are willing to give up some of their free time to help support our community. In return for giving some of your free time to help our community I will arrange for you to get access to our SkypeKit SDK free of charge.

We currently have offerings for C++, Java and Python with .NET in the works. If you would like to be able to add this to your C.V and impress future employers then please contact me on access@developer.skype.com.

If you are a programing Guru and would like to be a super user then please send along some examples of posts in this or other communities your involved with.

If you are a stickler for the rules please detail some examples of communities you have moderated before.

I have great respect for the community over here are codeguru and so I hope the mods / admins will be ok with this post, if there is any issue with this post please hide it and email me about steps I can take to rectify its content.

Kind regards

Allen Smith
    Community Manager
    Skype Developer Forum

Skype is a Division of Microsoft Corp

Re: Looking for Super Users & Moderators

Quote Originally Posted by AllenSmith View Post
    Hi All,

I am the community manager for the Skype Developer forum. We are currently looking for some developers who are willing to give up some of their free time to help support our community. In return for giving some of your free time to help our community I will arrange for you to get access to our SkypeKit SDK free of charge.

We currently have offerings for C++, Java and Python with .NET in the works. If you would like to be able to add this to your C.V and impress future employers then please contact me on access@developer.skype.com.

If you are a programing Guru and would like to be a super user then please send along some examples of posts in this or other communities your involved with.

If you are a stickler for the rules please detail some examples of communities you have moderated before.

I have great respect for the community over here are codeguru and so I hope the mods / admins will be ok with this post, if there is any issue with this post please hide it and email me about steps I can take to rectify its content.

Kind regards

Allen Smith
    Community Manager
    Skype Developer Forum

Skype is a Division of Microsoft Corp
    I'd Love to help out I've always been a big fan of Skype. Always used the program ever since it came out
    How would I be of usage and what would I have to do?

Re: Looking for Super Users & Moderators

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

Drop me an email with some details about relelvent experience, some examples would be good.

Again to make sure we are on the same page, these are volunteer positions.

Allen Smith
    Skype Developer Community Manager
    access'at'developer.skype.com