CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Red face problem with signing and webstart

hi everyone
    I am having a new problem which used to work perfectly
    I have a java project that depends on another libraries (other netbeans projects)
    I just changed my computer and imported all the projects. When running the main project without java web start it works fine
    when I compile and upload the files onto the server (the /lib, main .jar and .jnlp) and run the jnlp, it starts downloading the application and then appear an error

Error: The JAR resources of the JNLP file aren´t signed by the same certificate
    (I dont know exactly whats the msg in english, I am traslating from spanish xD
    Error: Los recursos JAR del archivo JNLP no están firmados por el mismo certificado)

and the first line of Exception tab says:
    JNLPException[category: Error de ejecución de archivo : Exception: null : LaunchDesc:

It's weird because the only thing I did was to import all the projects and fix the reference problems with libraries and the previous application was working perfectly on the server

Any idea?

Thanks a lot!

Re: problem with signing and webstart

Problem solved! this post can be deleted

the problem was that I was importing the third-app libraries (.jars) from a folder outside all the projects, and they were supposed to be imported from the dist/lib of the project that uses the library!