PHP Web Form Fillout
CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: Web Form Fillout

Question Web Form Fillout

Hi,

Very new here but thought maybe this would be a good place to ask this question I can't seem to find an answer to.

I am looking for the correct programming language that can fill out a web form and submit it. This is to be used by our company to send shipment pick up requests. I have done this basically with VBA before but I am hoping that there might be a server side solution although I understand this could be more difficult.

Basically I would like the user to fill out some information on a local website then that information is entered into a 3rd party web form.

For example: Fill in address location on a local form then the scripting language passes that information to the FedEx website.

I hope I explained myself clearly and I thank you for your time to respond. Also please let me know if I'm crazy and this can't be done.

Thanks,

PeejAvery is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

Re: Web Form Fillout

If the site accepts simple URL variables, then simply use a redirect with all the variables in the URL. If you need to post the data, then you will have to use cURL.
    If the post was helpful...Rate it! Remember to use [code] or [php] tags.