CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Pass a vector from a pushbutton in dialog class to ONDRAW () in the view.cpp

Quote Originally Posted by tarkes View Post
    Sir Badluck that website u sent i found those links earlier from someothe websites.
    You showed a lack of very basic understanding in C++, not handles or MFC classes. But you cannot expect to understand MFC or any other framework without good knowledge of C++ basics. I would suggest you to switch to some other language, like VB.NET or C# (Express version from MS is for free!), where the learning curve is not that steep.

Its not working in India .. I gues its working only in US
    Well, MSDN works just fine all over the world, in US, Russia, Japan, Israel, Europe but fails to work in India. Very bad news.

Basically I am related to mechanical.
    Whatever you're related to, any branch of engineering or science, computer, mechanical, whatever, you cannot skip learning basics. BTW, no matter what language you eventually choose, start reading books more solid than "..in 21 days" crap.
    Best regards,
    Igor

Re: Pass a vector from a pushbutton in dialog class to ONDRAW () in the view.cpp

Can you suggest me some good books or tutorials
    I can suggest you to make use of Search here on CodeGuru. There are lots of recommendations already made before, and there's no need to duplicate that.
    Best regards,
    Igor

Quote Originally Posted by VictorN View Post
    Define "not working"
    Home Library Learn Downloads Support Community

Sign in | United States - English | |
    Page Not Found
    MSDN
    We're sorry, but the page you requested could not be found. Please check your typing and try again, or use the search option on this page.

This is what the message comes in the website and this is what not working means

VictorN is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

The first link shows me alittle mor info than you have posted
    HomeLibraryLearnDownloadsSupportCommunity
    Sign out | United States - English | |
    Page Not Found
    We could not find the page you requested.
    Here are some other pages that may be related to: Search MSDN with Bing
    Search Results

Documents Samples
    The SCRIBBLE sample shows how to implement a CDocument derived class. SCRIBBLE is a good model for any application that can rely on the framework's standard user ...
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...(v=VS.71).aspx
    Now you can click on the SCRIBBLE link and go to this site. Please, read it carefully and if your VS version in not 2003 / choose another version...
    If you didn't install VC++ samples then could search for their download in MSDN. For example, here you could find "Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Sample Library"...

PS you have to learn using MSDN and other Web search. Try Google, it will help you!
    Victor Nijegorodov

Heloo every one.. The problem is solved. I designed the SDI and I got the results as i wanted. Thanks every1 to the hints given by every1.
    Special thanks to GCDEF who gave the main hint for solving it. I could understand how to use it. I guess learning visual C++ is sit and solve any problem then get practiced to it

Thanks every1

VictorN is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

Special thanks to GCDEF who gave the main hint for solving it.
    Then don't forget to rate his post(s) with the helpful hint(s)!
    Victor Nijegorodov

GCDEF is offline Elite Member Power Poster

Heloo every one.. The problem is solved. I designed the SDI and I got the results as i wanted. Thanks every1 to the hints given by every1.
    Special thanks to GCDEF who gave the main hint for solving it. I could understand how to use it. I guess learning visual C++ is sit and solve any problem then get practiced to it

Thanks every1
    Thanks, but I think Igor and others contributed significantly also.

Quote Originally Posted by GCDEF View Post
    Thanks, but I think Igor and others contributed significantly also.
    I have posted another question please if you dont mind have alook at it and kindly suggest some ideas and solution. I will be highly thankful.

This my question

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234