June 9th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Lead PHP Developer with MVC/HMVC experience needed in Bristol
£100-150/day in Bristol
A specialist internet marketing agency in Bristol requires a very experienced lead PHP Developer with MVC/HMVC experience for an immediate or asap start.
The developer will be working on an internal toolset with a variety of users. Most of the day-to-day work will be around web scraping, API interaction, view development & CRUD operations.
- Experience with an (H)MVC framework - Codeigniter, CakePHP, Recess...
- Understanding of and experience with RESTful web service design
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent understanding of UX & UI principles
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with other people's code
- An understanding of browser compatibility and testing methods
Database experience can be relational or schemaless
• Competitive Salary
• Fast growing business means great Career Opportunities
• Quarterly paid-for Team Building and Social Events
• Monthly Award Scheme
• Annual BBQ
• Annual Christmas Party
• Hours flexible to suit
• Your Birthday as a Holiday!
• Personal Development Plan
To be considered for this opportunity you'll be asked to send a link to your GitHub account or online portfolio together with your availability, existing salary and salary expectation.
Pls apply here: http://www.3desk.com/job/159/lead-ph...ed-in-bristol/
or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!