CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Question activate auto/sensitive suggestion box

hi. I installed visual studio 2010 ultimate. and I'm using Visual C++ window form application. I'm making a web browser.using 3 buttons(back,forward, and go), 1 text box, and 1 webbrowser. during the codding in a back button for example: when I write
    this->
    suppose to be a sensitive suggestion box appear that recommend me to choose one of them, that help me to write the code fact and easier. but isn't appear to me

I would like to know, how to activate this sensitive suggestion box? and knowing that this visual studio 2010 installed successfully. even know that this sensitive box working in VB forms normally, but Visual C++ not.

thanks for advance
    Last edited by kimoalking; July 11th, 2012 at 04:44 PM.

Re: activate auto/sensitive suggestion box

Well, that Microsoft quality for you: lot's of features that don't work.
    You can try deleting the .ncb file that is located in the same folder as your solution file (.sln) and then reopening the project. Sometimes, with small solutions, that helps. With bigger solutions, just give up.
    Cheers, D Drmmr

Please put [code][/code] tags around your code to preserve indentation and make it more readable.

As long as man ascribes to himself what is merely a posibility, he will not work for the attainment of it. - P. D. Ouspensky

but in Visual Studio 2005/2008 work normally. just give me steps like: tools->option->general setting-> make some changes->apply->ok. something like this, plzcry:

In VS 2010 intellisense for C++ isn't really gone or borken in general, it just does only work for native C++, not C++/CLI. Both simple as that and sad but true...
    I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.

This is a snakeskin jacket! And for me it's a symbol of my individuality, and my belief... in personal freedom.