July 17th, 2012, 02:29 AM
Create Identcode Deutsche Post dhl barcode in Crystal Reports for .NET applications
KeepDynamic’s Barcode Component is an easy to use barcode control for .NET framework development environment. This excellent barcode generator supports the generation of Identcode (Deutsche Post, DHL) in Crystal Reports report. It is entirely developed in C#.NET and support .NET 2.0 and greater versions. The following list illustrates the advanced features of our barcode component.
• Create quality Identcode Deutsche Post DHL barcode in Crystal Reports for .NET.
• Export Identcode barcodes in jpg, gif, png, and bmp image formats
• Generate Identcode barcode in dynamic width(X) and height(Y), which allow users put the dynamic barcodes in a specific field.
• Flexible barcode resolution support let you print accurate Identcode barcodes on low resolution printers as well as on high resolution ones
• Generate Identcode barcode in 0, 90, 180, and 270 degrees
• Compatible with the Identcode barcode standards
For more details, please go to the Identcode (Deutsche Post, DHL) barcode generation in Crystal Reports for .NET
January 28th, 2013, 02:01 AM
Re: Create Identcode Deutsche Post dhl barcode in Crystal Reports for .NET applicatio
Thanks for your infor.
And i googled, here is another introduction about Crystal barcode generator.
Barcode Generate SDK for Crystal Report is the most professional .NET DLL Class Library, which provides an easy way for developers to add advanced barcoding and printing capabilities onto Crystal Reports for .NET projects. Once the barcode is installed in a report, no other components or fonts need to be installed to create barcodes
Barcode Generate SDK for Crystal Report is designed to work with the most popular .NET development tool – Microsoft Visual Studio. It can be perfectly integrated within Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 (Professional Edition & Standard Edition).
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.